Wednesday June 19, 2013 – Friday June 21, 2013
2100 W Littleton Blvd
Mountain Lion 101: OS X Support Essentials 10.8
OS X Mountain Lion Support Essentials is a three-day, hands-on course that provides an in-depth exploration of troubleshooting on OS X Lion. This course is designed to give you a tour of the breadth of functionality of OS X Mountain Lion and the best methods for effectively supporting users of OS X Mountain Lion systems. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on case study exercises that provide practical real-world experience.
Who Should Attend
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, service technicians, and others who support Mac users.
- Technical support personnel in businesses that use Macs.
- Technical coordinators or power users who manage networks of computers running OS X — such as teachers and technology specialists who manage networks or computer labs
What You Will Learn
- The troubleshooting process and how to become more efficient with available tools and resources
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion features in depth, including how to find additional information
- How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional certification
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
Mountain Lion 101 OS X Support Essentials 10.8 © Apple Inc. All rights reserved.