- November 15, 2012 - November 16, 2012
9:00 am - 5:00 am
Final Cut Pro X Advanced Editing
Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that makes it possible for beginners and seasoned professionals to achieve stunning results. This two-day, hands-on course teaches hard-to-find advanced editing and finishing techniques. Learn how to create fantastic effects using filters creatively, color correct like a pro, and create complex audio mixes. This course also covers advanced workflows for managing media, including using Compressor.
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for those who already have a working knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and who want to increase their skills by learning advanced features and efficient workflows.
What You Will Learn
- Organizing projects with advanced Metadata techniques.
- Working with Compound Clips and auditions.
- Working with Multicamera Editing.
- Targeting specific areas to color correct with shape and color masks.
- Finetuning clips in the timeline.
- Creating custom effects and transitions.
- Finishing and final output, including working with Compressor.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and basic computer navigation is required.
- Thorough knowledge of editing terminology is highly recommended.
- Ideally, students will have attended an FCP 101 (PDF) or FCP 200 (PDF) course.
Venue: Venue of FCP 300: Final Cut Pro X Advanced Editing