- October 11, 2012 - October 12, 2012
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Introduction to Motion 5
Create brilliant titles, transitions, effects, and more with Motion 5, the motion graphics companion to Final Cut Pro X. This two-day, hands-on course starts with motion graphics fundamentals and moves into compositing, animation, and the world of 3D. Explore new intelligent templates to quickly and flexibly create high-quality effects, titles, transitions, and generators as well as create rigs to adjust related parameters with a single control.
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for students who are looking to learn more about creating motion graphics using Motion and who prefer hands-on, interactive instruction.
What You Will Learn
- Creating Smart Motion Templates and publishing them to Final Cut Pro X.
- Creating parameter rigs to quickly adjust related parameters with a single control.
- Understanding behavior-based animation.
- Using keyframes to create animation.
- Creating content with Generators, shapes and paint strokes.
- Stabilizing and tracking media.
- Animating cameras and using advanced 3D features.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- Basic knowledge of editing and motion graphics terminology is highly recommended
Venue: Venue of Motion 101: Introduction to Motion 5